Sat Ananada Voyages offers your group the facilities for yoga & spirituality retreats, workshops and seminars with a focus on wellness, meditation, the arts & creativity.
You can personalize your retreat by adding Ayurvedic treatments, a southwestern cooking class, a trip to hot springs, horseback riding in the Sangre de Cristo mountains, hiking etc.
• Transportation for the group, to & from Albuquerque or Santa Fe airport
• 7 days, 6 nights of lodging, 2 persons per room
• All meals, prepared on the premises or catered
• Free Lodging and meals for Group Leader/Yoga Instructor who accompanies the group
• One evening of Indian entertainment and food (kirtan and chanting)
• Heated outdoor pool and hot tub/whirlpool/sauna available 24 hrs.
• Taos, NM and Taos Pueblo (day trip)
• Horseback riding in the Sangre de Cristo mountains (1/2 day)
• Ojo Caliente, natural hot springs and spa (day trip)
• Spa Treatments at Ten Thousand Waves (1/2 day)
• Bodywork at Rass Mandal (massage, Ayurveda treatments etc.)
How to reserve for your group:
1. Choose the dates you would like to reserve
2. Write to us at email@example.com to inquire about availability for your dates & pricing
3. Begin conversation about specific services, what you would like to include, prices etc.
4. Sign Group Agreement with deposit. You are on your way to a great group experience!
Non-refundable deposit due upon registration.
Payment in full due 60 days before departure or upon registration.
We work closely with your group leader to ensure a wonderful experience for all!
Airfare, tips, optional excursions, day-trips, bodywork, activities, alcoholic beverages and meals other than specified